Artist Documentary:

 Artist Documentary:

This is a short 5-minute video of an Artist documentary of myself and the process/time-lapses of my works. Explaining the idea, the outcome, showing how I used the glass. Explaining BDD - the main influence of my project and why I chose it. Along with showing the detailed time-lapses of my works and making myself look professional with high quality and standard video.


What influenced this idea for a Documentary was these artists who have used this style in a professional way to explain and exploit their artwork to a wider audience bringing in elements of Transmedia into their works.


David Lynch - The Art Life, This is just a trailer but it shows the artist explaining in detail about their works and what influenced his life to work in that way. In a thrilling and upbeat but still professional and fun style.


Gerhard Richter - Painting trailer. Giving us an in-depth look at his process and how his work is made. with the B role primarily showing his process and how he makes and develops the work. This will influence my own works as I am showing my audience how the work is made and the process/development going into it. but with a timelapse a faster speed up version of the video to make sure all the information about my project fits in.


I also was very interested in this style of interview talks to interpret my works. Vogue did a great special of 73 questions with various celebrities and I even tried it out with my works. Walking through the works and quickly explaining them from start to finish. Giving a fun style and feel to the interview. 








Comments

Popular Posts