Historical relation to my works.

 Historical relation to my works:

The historical context of my work and how they relate to the process and how they relate to the idea of BDD - Body dysmorphic disorder. 



The history of nudity and the description of how nudity influenced art and still affects art today. I added this video to show how nudity relates to my works especially in historical contexts to explain how nudity has come along way and was celebrated in art. Showing how I can relate to the celebrations of nudity now with my works.

QR Codes: 

I added QR Codes to flow through the transmedia side of my works bringing the physical work online and physically at the same time. To warp the perspective for the audience to bring them on a physical platform to the online world and how the work was processed and at the same time is on display. QR Codes are being constantly used today due to the Covid19 pandemic. This also highlights the use of non-contact and can let the audience come in and also link them onto my socials to gain followers, check out the process, and to see the different perspectives of the viewing of the works. Along with QR Codes are becoming more and more relevant for their easy use purpose.

link of the use of art with Q R codes: https://themediatedimage.com/2016/09/16/the-art-of-the-qr-code/ This article explains the further importance of QR Codes now and how relevant the use of it is now important for relating to a gallery or museum sense. Relating to my work has really pushed the boundaries to show the process and the importance of the process of my work while displaying it at the same time.


The description of BDD and how it affects people socially, physically, and mentally. Relating to the topic and body image theme of my artworks.


The foundations of the body image and the history of the stereotypical body image fashion of woman's body and body issues along with it. Relating to my own work with the use of the historical context of body image in history.






Comments

Popular Posts