perspective idea

Perspective idea?

IDEA?

So I had a wee idea that came to me. I thought why not use different perspective in a painting and them to create a fragmented feel to the painting by adding fragmented parts of colored skin painting it into the illustrative sketches of my models. Giving a very vulnerable and fragmented feeling to the bodies. along with them in different positions either further away or closer up. Different angles and perspectives to create this dysmorphic effect to the bodies.

So I thought I would draw up to get this kind of idea out of my head. So what better way to show you than to create and post a timelapse of it. Yes, I also did post it to my "social's" to keep my audiences up to date with what I am doing.

Now the next step for this is to start painting into it which I will take another time-lapse of that to show the progress. But the purpose of this is to see how I can create a bathroom scene with different kinds of perspectives.

Why a bathroom scene? well guaranteed all of us have spent a massive amount of time in the bathroom naked on your own. Giving the vulnerability to the person and their bodies. 

Giving a certain feeling of safety in that space as we all spend time in their naked. also adding in the different perspectives.

Creating different scenes in one scene with the use of angled walls creating on whole scene. Giving the feeling that these bodies are moving and giving a sculptural and moving aspect to the painting.


Comments

Popular Posts