Practicing Nude Drawings


Practicing Nude Drawings


So I thought I would post up some practice sketches of nudes from my nude models 
- I wanted to draw them from different angles back, front, side-ways and even twisted. To show the curves and swerves of the form and the creases that the skin makes to form the body. The models I drew from range from an average fit size to the plus-size model. So I can show the different angles and movements of the female body.

Drawing 1*

Sitting - Back of the female body (Plus size)




Drawing 2*

Laying down - Twisted side-ways (plus-size model)




Drawing 3*

Laying down - Twisted side-ways (average size models)




Drawing 4*

standing twisted (smaller plus-sized model)



The next step is to start painting the nudes to show the different angles, shading, and coloring - then to reflect it a reflective surface to show the different reflections bouncing off.




Comments

Popular Posts