art history 312

Art History, BVA312.


Contemporary art in southeast Asia and china.

Southeast Asia - is a landmass that covers 4.5 million km 2.

use keywords in my own practice and look up galleries and artist that relates to me and my practice.



Name: Farzana Urmi 
Theme: Portraiture
Relates to my own works: Using contemporary thoughts within portraiture works.




Name: Yu Youhan.
Media: Portriture.
Relates to my own works: Abstracting my portraits.



Media: portraiture and human figures
Theme: her works relates to the action of doing.
Relates to my own works: abstract portraiture and human figures




Name: Zhang Huan
Media: Sculptural figures and portraits
Relates to my own works: Strong relation to figurative pieces.



Name: Wang Ziwei
Media: painting portraiture and objects
Theme: Pop art influence
Relates to my own works: Different styled portraits.

Vietnam and Thailand. - COUNTRIES/REGIONS TO RESEARCH FOR BLOG TASK




Vietnamese artist...
Name: Dang, Vu Ha
Media: portraiture
Theme: modern and contemporary artist
Relates to my own works: morphed his style of portraits becoming very abstract.
Festival: Hue art festival Vietnam - celebration of culture history art art in the capital of Vietnam.



Media: portraiture
Theme: "contemporary Thai artist known for his portrayals of the female face."
Relates to my own works: His different portrayals of the female figure and portraits.
Gallery: Tusk Gallery 
Festival: ART FAIR Taste Yamu - this is an event for local artist to showcase their works.


Comments

Popular Posts