BVA303, Internship, Industry. week 2.

BVA303, Internship, Industry week 2

Creative visual CVs

This week we are learning about Visual CV's and what an impact it would give to gain an interview.
Visual CVS 1.
I thought this style is visually intriguing and artistic with my kind of style along with being a basic simple line drawing that is simple but artistic.



Visual CV 2
This style is visually witty and intriguing.




Visual CV 3
This is more my type of style using and intertwining my drawing techniques along with portraiture work. As well as this would show a little bit about my artistic ability and techniques.

The templates need to be a finger scroll one page CV. Not side to side...This will help create and set-up your port-folio works for websites, show-reels and job interviews. Make your CV look like your work.




































































Comments

Popular Posts