self evaluation report...




Self - Evaluation report...



Aims:
·         Opportunities for Networking to help me broaden myself in the art world.
·         To give myself a chance to get involved with a big project within the community.
·         To gain control and show leadership within a big group, to play my part in ideas and decisions.
·         To give my own personal advice and knowledge on how these events are structured.
·         To help with any aspect in any area that I can.
Objectives:
·         To gain knowledge of how to create a big event.
·         To celebrate and to be proud of the end results and accomplishments.
·         To achieve a yearlong goal and to help better myself in certain situations like this.
·         To gain communication and social skills at a big event.
·         Also a personal goal for me was to stand up tall in front of a big audience and open the night. To share my positivity and to engage with the audience, this will help me with later life skills of public speaking.

Measures of success:
·         All committees were happy with how I did being Master of Ceremonies with Ema Hoeft, they felt like we made it a fun and eventful night.
·         I felt like there was a great sense of Satisfaction with how we delivered the event and how the outcome was proceeded.
·         For myself I am greatly satisfied with my import and the knowledge I have gained from helping with this event.
·         I am very proud of the outcome and not only my input but everyone else’s input too.
Outcomes that were not expected:
·         A lot of miscommunication that I did not expect to happen especially with how close the exhibition nights was with fashion students and our visual, art, film, animation student’s event. Another outcome I did not expect was work handed in unfinished and not meeting task criteria, which had to be declined from the exhibition. Along with the miscommunication of entrants with their artist statements

At the start of the project I personally felt like I didn't really know what to do but on a professional basis I asked for help for a clear understanding of the project. In areas such as installation of the Visual artist's works. I professionally put my hand up to be a part of layout and helping Phillip Keidge organized it, as I already have had experience on helping curate and exhibit art works.
During this yearlong progress leading up to this event I personally felt I was always under pressure, but tackled it in any way I could. Most of my goals and objectives were accomplished.
I personally felt a lot of anxiety leading up to the night due to being one of the Masters of Ceremonies. It was a voluntary decision to be majorly apart of the night. Involving myself with this big step of standing in front of a big audience on stage. I have also achieved a bigger and wider network personally and professionally to develop my career further in the art industry. I have also achieved further development in communication skills and organizing skills. Especially time management to help me with later projects.
As a team member I believe I should have put my hand up for leadership roles. To improve myself for next time I need to be a little more pro-active. To get deadlines done as soon as possible and not let my personal job get in the way of my study. But overall I have tried my best and have done the best I could. Along with actively participating and helping other committees as well.












Comments

Popular Posts