coloured drawings




Finished colored in drawings.


These are some previews of people's portraits that have
been colored in by the individual.

iIhave asked them how they felt 
during the process of coloring 
these designs in.

All of the comments were good and 
felt like they we'e relaxed and
 "determined to finish it" 
as Sam said in her's. 







Ash felt very confident and relaxed
 while coloring in this piece

For Dave's, as he is my boss and as cheeky as he is...

He decided to print out 50 pages of himself.
To get the kids who come into Speight's Ale house 
involved and to color him in.

The children's and parent's responses
 we're full of laughter as they all recognized 
whom was on the drawing.





Jordan felt very calm and relaxed and it took him to a happy place
 as he loves his wee doggo.




Kiarne felt confident as he was depicted as a King.

This one for me is personal as he is my partner
and also my king to me.

 So I depicted him how I felt...
cheesy I know...




Sam felt Determined to finish her design and took 2 hours coloring it in

But her response felt like 
she wanted to do another hours work.

As she felt relaxed and gave
 her something to do than smoking...

Could be a idea to help stop smoking.






Sami felt relaxed and confident to be drawing herself.
along with adding some of her own designs
onto her portrait.

Comments

Popular Posts