artist models...





Artist Models


Explanation of Artist Models....






"Calm The F*ck Down" by Sasha O'Hara...




Example's


 


These three examples relate to 
Sasha O'Hara's work in a way with her style 
of doodling and typography. 

The use of bad language is to say it is an 
adults coloring book 
and not for children... 

Also in Sasha O'Hara's work there is a
 lot of curse language
 to help calm people down while coloring in. 

As swearing takes what they call "the pain"
 away from a stressful situation.







"Tropical Wonderland" by Millie Marotta...



Example's






Three more example's using Marotta's 
intricate design style...

Have brought in designs related to 
the people such as Maori ethnicity
 and what hobbies, T.V shows etc... 
that they like.

Also i wanted to bring in my 
own kind of surrealist 
style into my design's 
to make them my own...





"Colour Me Good" by Mel Elliott.






Example's




So lastly these are my example's of base
 outline portrait's for my coloring book.

This defiantly matches the style and 
idea of this artist model's work.

Then i'll base my own backgrounds
 and design's around 
these basic portraits, of my
 friends and families selfie's...








Comments

Popular Posts