proposal work





Digital presentation explaining my proposal... 





Have kept the book plain (black and white) and simple for a reason...

As aesthetically it does look like you could color it in. My theme is a coloring book which means black and white spaces for others to color into.




 This is here to give a little bit
 of an explanation of what this proposal book is about.






Explanation of my proposal 
and what I am wanting to do with this...




To give a description of what Adult coloring books are. 
How and why they are rapidly becoming 
a big thing with book buyers.

Along with various research on why t
hey can help withen communities. 







Explanation of my artist models...
and who will be influencing my work.



 


This page talks about Sasha O'Hara,
 how it is 2 people's work and 
why they made these books...






My other artist model Millie Marotta.
 Creates very detailed works and designs 
withen her base image.







Mel Elliot's work "Colour Me Good" is a major influence 
for my base portraits.

 As I will be taking people's selfies,
 drawing a base outline. 

Then drawing detailed work or "doodle's"
into the base portrait.








This is to show what my overall designs will look like.


Step one is to get the selfies through email,
 as it won't compress the image. 


Step two is to then bring it into Photoshop,
 add an extra layer to draw into. 
Then to draw the base outline 
of the face by zooming in.


Step 3 is to then get rid of the original 
image and be left with the base portrait. 


Step 4 is to add multiple other layers
 and draw my own drawings and "doodle's" 
into the portraits.


Step 5 is to add my own signature 
(SMC) and their names.





Base sketches that haven't been drawn into yet...






 APA referencing...


Comments

Popular Posts