Planning my proposal:

BVA253 STUDIO FILM


INTRODUCTION 
  • I want to utilize film as another medium to further document and explore my project which is depicting BDD; Body dysmorphia through my paintings.
  • Thes films will showcase timelapse videos of my process, exploring different methods and reasons behind my project, To depict interviews with my models expressing their thoughts, opinions, and how they personally feel towards my main project.
MAIN PROJECT QUESTIONING;
  • "How I can use painting as a medium to explore body dysmorphia by depicting diverse nude bodies?"
I am using filming to document my research and findings related to my main overall project and questioning. To help me to explore other mediums of different art forms to correlate within my body of work.

Examples of interviews with the artist and some with the models.


An artist interview not based on my topic of interest. But to show how and what questions arise when the artist has been interviewed. 


An interview of supermodels and the body issues they face around modeling.


An interview on the male perspective and their bodies discussing the body image issues they have been a male.

LEIGH DE VRIES

http://mybrokenreality.com/
http://www.leighdevries.com/


This artist develops her work in two areas of practice " Short term projects" and "Long term projects". She focuses on creating works of "useful art" that crosses and serves a more practical function to society and showing "out of the box" works.

One of her works in particular that relates to my work is her work "MyBrokenReality"


MY OWN EXAMPLES; TIMELASPES/VLOGGING DURING QUARANTINE.

A vlogging description of what my works are about; to give an idea to the audience the topic of interest and why I am doing this for my main project. To get the audience more involved with my works.


Time lapses of my painting process.


Time lapses of my painting process.


Time lapses of my painting process.

A link to the Think and create an interview of myself from my previous body of work.







Comments

Popular Posts