Social media platforms/ blogging .

USING SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS AS A FORM OF BLOGGING MY WORKS - 

The way I approach blogging is through transmedia - using different platforms to gain and to further the knowledge of my audiences. The platforms I have been using are Instagram, Twitter, Facebook page, and my own personal Facebook. 

Facebook main: @facebook/sharlaclynes.com

These accounts are all linked within each other to help me be aware of what I am posting when I am posting and what accounts I am posting to. Having them all linked together also helps me to see who is following and who is liking and viewing what.

Facebook page followers:

With my Facebook page I can see who is viewing what and how many of my post's have been reached this week

Facebook main followers:

These are the number of audiences I can connect to with my work on my personal page on Facebook. 

Instagram followers: 


Comments and feedback:

These are some of the comments and feedback and even audience reaches I have gained on a mixture of posts via Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.



My vlogs have also been posted on my social platforms to get the audience to connect and to stay along with my work. To feel as though I am talking to them and describing what they may feel with my own paintings.




These also include quick descriptions explaining my works with added quotes. The feedback helps me gain different words to use for warped and helps me gather more ideas for what to do and expect next.

By using my different platforms has boosted my insights and approaches to people to connect with my works.


Comments

Popular Posts