Internship BVA 303

Internship BVA 303

During my internship in my second term at James Hargest Senior Collage. 

In my year 10 class we have been teaching the students about the adaption and where mask came from and the history of mask. 



Then we were getting into them and getting the students to make their own masks using topics such as Aborigine masks, Maori masks, Masquerade masks, African mask, Horror mask to choose from and to base their own mask from those topics.


Here are a few photo's of the student's mask that were made, which they have allowed me to use in my blog.







In my year 9 class we have been learning about the artist Wayne Thiebaud who created paintings by getting his inspiration from cakes. So with that idea we were getting the students to study this artist and to mimic his paintings to create our own paintings of cakes.




Hour sheet for my Internship the term...




Comments

Popular Posts