week 12, BVA 303 RESEARCH kathryn.,

week 12, BVA 303 RESEARCH Kathryn.



This is the finished pieced that I did out of a wilm... I used oils and experimented with the textures by finger painting. Along with experimenting with the color pallet and trying to see how i can express and highlight the painting further.





This is a piece of expanding filler foam that my class mate brought in (Royce Trounson). I realized by looking at this that all the curves, swerves, bumps and roundness reminded me of body shapes and faces. So I based my next trio of pieces with this shape and form.









Back to my main painting I wanted to create more structure and mapped out the faces with my own sketch ideas.


In-depth in detail of bones creating the body.


I decided to create faces within the hair of the body. constantly having the idea of creating faces over to of faces or hiding those faces.


3 or 4 faces are hidden in this form.






First drawing/painting of the trio.



Second drawing /painting of the Trio. more painting is influenced in the second piece.
These were all worked on at the same time to keep the progression level the same so their all progressing at the same pace.




Comments

Popular Posts