Industry, Internship, BVA313,

Industry, Internship, BVA313, 


JOB SEEKING

This week we are trying to find jobs in the visual arts community especially for my own career choice after I finish my degree.





Tutor

I would be interested in this but I may have to get a teaching qualification to able to tutor.




designer
This could be a very good opportunity to get interest in my skills and my own artistic portfolio.

Also Educational South land offers sponsorship for a variety of art work shops around the south land region from terms 1-4 during after school hours or could be for a range of people from primary to secondary or territory to mature adults.




This is in the wellington region and i would prefer to be in wellington especially for a sales interest in my own artwork and paintings along with curating I could possibly get interest from the gallery into my art. Along with giving me more experience.






This could be a good opportunity especially getting my creative influences into the marketing or advertising career.

For next week I need to work on my cover letter. 

AIDA model, attention,interest,desire and action. 
This is the model to go by with making the cover letter.












Comments

Popular Posts