BVA303, Internship, industry.

BVA303 Internship and Industry.

Personal branding / Internship Proposal.

Today session we were getting advised on our course outlines. We're going to be re-branding our self's through social media and websites, to create a imagery one page CV, to concentrate on our personal branding. 

We have also gone through our memo of understanding to make sure we're legally moderated for our internship.This means we have to make sure there is an understanding between student, tutor and employee. To make sure all acts are covered and understood and to keep all parties safe and to notify the procedures of the work place.

For my internship I have gained a position at James Hargest Senior campus, as a position of a acting art teacher with the leadership of the H.O.D of art Jocelyn Beadle.

Personal brands are how were going to build work, connections and networking within the creative industry. We can do this by making a professional site such as a web site linking it to anything on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Behance etc... But need to go through the legal acts of your images just in case the rights of your image has been exploited. Personal Branding is building yourself as a brand where you can have a strategy and to be authentic to manage your professional profile. Along with how you want to be perceived in your personal life.

When we googled our self our personal branding was defiantly not in my favor. This came up with old photos of myself, my tutor, half naked men and Sharla in Japan. This year is to create a personal brand that is to help me only link myself to my brand and works,to not silly google links. Example with image below...
Image above by googling myself.


Personal Branding is what I want to show in preferences Such as my personality, who I want to work with, my specialty and what my accomplishments are.


Creative Industry CV example.


We are also creating a one pager CV, to create a functional and clear CV. This is what it says about yourself, our personal branding and the reflection of your works and yourself. 

This is also to create a stylize CV to show that we are creative, along with standing out to gain the readers attention. 

This is more shown in the creative industry to show the attention of the reader and to look visually interesting. But to convey the specific information it needs of yourself.


HOMEWORK...

Find an interesting or innovative CV
and ask yourself what makes it stands out within the 
crowd.

























Comments

Popular Posts