instagram blog



Preview of my Instagram blog....


@clynessharla on Instagram...


Showing a personal blog of many of my finished work's.


Along with other prototypesthat aren't in the coloring book.





Preview 1.

These are some of my earlier works of my base outlines.






Preview 2


These work's have slowly progressed into backgrounds.

while adding objects and scenery and personalizing 
the portraits with their names 
to bring them to life. 









Preview 3. 


My finishing designs I have added 
personalized backgrounds that relate to 
the portraits character.

For example my friend Sam likes aliens.... so therefore her background is based around a doodley
alien design's.

Or for Renee's piece she usually say's "Bite me B*tch"
so I have made, kind of like a catch
 phrase to link into her personality 

Along with to make it NOT a PG book for children.

It's purpose is for adults and only adults 
as there is adult content
 in these work's.






Comments

Popular Posts