BVA253 STUDIO FILM

BVA253 STUDIO FILM

Studio film proposal - 'Introduction'

For my studio film proposal, I am planning to portray the idea of questioning the process of my work through combining traditional painting and mixed media, to show and raise awareness for people who live with BDD (Body dysmorphic disorder). To portray the idea that all kinds of bodies, genders, and races are all the same and beautifully unique in their own way. This process and film idea will also link into my main project questioning "How I can use painting as a medium to explore body dysmorphia through depicting diverse nude bodies?"


A description of what BDD is and what it's like to live with BDD - courtesy of BBC/YouTube.



Below are also a few artists that use film as one of their processes of creating the works whether it is a time-lapse to live painting and an interview-style to express and emphasize their works. 

Artist: Gerhard Richter


Artist: Nick Harvey






Comments

Popular Posts