Bva303 research kathryn

BVA 303 research kathryn


The TRIAGE 


These are developing paintings that I have been progressively working on. The background I have purposely made to be black but not the kind of black everyone thinks it is. It's a mixture of indigo, a maroon brown with a hint of violet purple and a hint of a subtle black to give a Spacey and voidy feel to my paintings. To bring them out further and to make them feel as though their vulnerable functioning organs.



This is progression of finishing the first drawings of my work. 

The contrast of the colours give the drawing the illusion it is moving.



Where as this one the background of the black is making and creating more faces with in the form.


Lastly this painting is the final progressive depiction of what I feel the soul to feel like with these merging identities. Creating contrast and also the illusion it's moving and 3D .








Comments

Popular Posts