Book




Finished product of my Coloring book

(...Who made the cut...)



Front and back page...


The book is called #SELFIES



Thought I better make the front page me...
 seen as I made this Coloring book.







The front page is explaining why I made This book...
 With a cool wee boarder as well.

As it's hard to read it say's...

My soul purpose
 for this ADULTS colouring book. 

Is to capture the #SELFIE’S
 of friends and family. 

To also bring the community together in a colouring book. 
Along with making this very pesonal to me. 

As they are my own design’s and can relate to all these wonderful people in my life.

Also to help releive stress when your down or simply having a shitty day.

Enjoy

   R18...










 Mixed around with base portrait Illustration's 
and background Illustration's







 


On the last page is a little blurb about the colored in drawings

And for it to link into my art Instagram @clynessharla...

Here's what it say's as it's a little blurry...

Special thanks to the people in this coloring book who sent me their #SELFIES.

Here are a few who dedicated their time to colour them in.
 To make them self's look Fabulous!

For more upcoming coloring designs.

Check out @clynessharla and
 @sharla_clynes on 
Instagram and give it a follow!



Comments

Popular Posts